Beijing releases "double 11" consumer tips. Special attention should be paid to these traps.
The "double 11" online shopping festival is coming soon. The Beijing industrial and commercial bureau today reminds consumers that in the face of all kinds of low price publicity, it is suggested that consumers pay attention to commodity prices ahead of time and be vigilant against the consumption trap that first increases prices and then reduces prices. Before buying goods, we should carefully read the platform website and the promotion rules of merchants, make clear the scope of use of red packets, points and coupons, ask about the way of refund and freight policy, and avoid consuming disputes after they do not understand the promotion rules.
In addition, we should pay attention to the difference between "earnest money" and "deposit" for the pre-sale products. The goods paid for "deposit" must pay the remaining amount within the stipulated time, so as to avoid economic losses due to overdue payment.
Source: Beijing evening news reporter: Yang Bin
Online shopping is an indispensable way of our life. We all agree that it is convenient and fast. And now some online shopping platform services are no less than physical stores, the most in service is nothing more than 7 days no reason to return, but such a clause has been wasted. Not long ago, a woman on the Internet drying out shopping experience, said that the use of 7 days no reason to return service rules...
The collecting area is 20 kilometers away from the receiving place. These residents most want to solve the "last mile" of online shopping.
In most parts of Beijing, online shopping products can be delivered to the home, but there are obvious "last mile" problems in express logistics in some rural areas. The Beijing consumers' Association released this morning's survey results of online shopping consumption of township (Village) residents. Most online shopping platforms and express logistics companies only send parcels to express delivery points and rural post nets.
2018 consumer complaints report presents eight characteristics: online shopping complaints increase rapidly
According to the morning of the General Administration of market supervision, in 2018, the national market supervision department received 11 million 249 thousand and 600 complaints, reports and consultations from consumers, an increase of 20.74% over the same period last year. Among them, 3 million 725 thousand and 600 complaints, 606 thousand and 900 reports, a total of 3 billion 117 million yuan for consumers to recover economic losses. Li Jia draws, among them, online shopping.
This morning, this newspaper learned from China Internet users' complaints research report published by hunting net platform that, in all complaints about Internet consumption, the six categories of complaints were the most concentrated, mainly including: unknown deductions, payment of unpaid accounts, untimely delivery, fake and shoddy, not timely refund, description and commodity discrepancies. Male complaints and "per capita complaint" are "two high".
Think of it right now, you can go back to your parents to make a house girl. After 90, the girl looks at her heart with a little excitement. "The most important thing in these days is to visit Taobao to buy new year's products, and then only go home empty handed. Visiting relatives and friends, the annual goods have. Annual purchase of online shopping has become a trend. This Spring Festival, in the big business platform, more and more sensible 90 people assume the importance of the new year's purchase.
Online shopping opens the new world for the elderly: buying lots of wonderful things is still the biggest difficulty.
"Hey, I'm drying up for everyone, my dad's new stuff..." Nowadays, the chop hands party is not limited to young people. Familiar with mobile payment, playing with smart phones, more and more middle-aged and elderly people have joined the army of online shopping. Jin Liang, the Xinhua News Agency reporter, took the picture quickly when "Dad, my mother" was installed on Jingdong, Taobao, and many spells.
Beauty instrument has become a "face destroying device"? Women use the rear part of the sag, but it is difficult to protect their rights.
I wanted to be bright and beautiful for a year, but I didn't expect the online beauty meter to be a "face destroying device". Yesterday, Ms. Chen called the newspaper reporter. Last December 12th, she spent 2259 yuan buying a radio frequency beauty instrument from a shop of Tmall. When she and her mother used this radio frequency beauty instrument, their faces showed different degrees of depression.
Nowadays, online shopping has become a part of many people's daily life, but the package that should be delivered to the door-to-door is not communicated. It is placed in the collection point, "one thing is thrown away", the complaint is delayed by the courier, and it is necessary to pay for the overdue delivery. With the growth of the express industry, it is urgent for express delivery to collect chaos. Nowadays online shopping has become a part of many people's daily life, but the parcel should be delivered to the door.
Women's insurance is "online shopping customer service" return phone routines Haidian anti fraud center to help them see through fraud
"I am very grateful to the comrades of the Haidian anti fraud center. You stick to your work and are conscientious and responsible, giving selfless dedication to the people, and a timely phone call to protect me from property losses. I would like to express my gratitude to you and pay tribute to you for your hard work." Zhang, 25, wrote a long letter of thanks to the Haidian Public Security Bureau anti fraud center. Photo: Wang Jinhui turned out to be...
Received customer service phone call that the quality of toys, the initiative to compensate? This is just a new trick for swindlers.
A few days ago, Ms. Hu received a phone call from a customer service staff claiming to be "Le you mall". The other side said that the toys purchased by Ms. Hu eleven from the mall had quality problems, and they would compensate Ms. Hu. After hearing the exact number of her order, Ms Hu believed that, but in the "claims" process, she found the cheater's exposed feet.
Copyright and disclaimer of New Vision Network in North evening:
1. All the text, pictures and audio and video of the site are marked "source: North evening new vision network or Beijing Evening News". Copyright is all belong to the new vision network of North evening. When reprinting, the source must be marked "source: North Night New Vision Network" and attached with the original link.
Two, the news from the new North vision network or the Beijing evening news only disseminating the news on behalf of the local network does not mean that it agrees with its views.
If you need to contact the website for content, copyright and other questions, please contact it within 30 days after seeing the Internet. Contact mailbox: email@example.com.
New vision and new media
- New vision micro-blog
- New vision mobile version
- Beijing evening news APP
- New vision WeChat
- New vision WeChat
- Crack down on HUAWEI and Nike? Why do 173 American companies write to Trump?
- The customer lighters fall into the hot pot, and the waiter explode when he fish.
- Beijing will sprint 37 degrees tomorrow, and rain will drop 10 degrees on Sunday. How should the high temperature strike?
- Ma Huateng personally asked "Lulu incident", how to solve the problem of manuscript behind the stolen number.
- News broadcast international sharp review again strong voice! Two important articles in a week
- The Yangtze River Delta subway ticket is coming! Seven cities can sweep through one line. Why do they first appear?
- The Central Propaganda Department awarded Du Fuguo the "era model" title, and publicize advanced matters to the whole society.
- A girl with high fever? The doctors said they had suffered from mental illness.
- Sleepwalking online shopping is almost bankrupt! Women once placed a basketball court net friend: able to pay.
- The US media said the US government was considering the inclusion of 5 Chinese companies in the blacklist.
- Shenzhen's motorcycle price rises by bicycle. The cost of cycling is 2.5 yuan per hour.
- The Hangzhou auxiliary police was killed when he was on duty. He was only 24 years old. The driver was in charge of the incident.
- Henan farmers were suspected of bribing, and they were notified by the local supervisory committee, the Party branch secretary of the village.
- Zhang Ziyi's high-heeled shoes artifact is on fire! Netizens are seeking the same money, Monica Chan also message tracking.
- Sharing bicycles, a wave of ebb tide, Beijing's public rental bicycles why?
- A week after the Beijing Metro fasting new regulations, a reporter interviewed found that some people were consciously "chewing themselves".
- Beijing Wen Bo has been building a number of "first" museums in recent years, counting on the situation for 70 years.
- The national speed skating hall opens the "Ribbon" construction, and the first S steel joist is mounted in the curved curtain wall.